1. All forms of Cosmetic Surgery is expensive but it would interest you to note that London is one of the most expensive places in the World to have them.
2. The cosmetic surgeon in London already has a long list of queue. You might have to wait a long while to get your job done.
3. If you happen to get your blepharoplasty done by a quack; you might have to pay twice the fee and yet see no tangible difference after the job is done.
4. There are regulations guiding the Surgery. A lot of consent from you and the Surgeon has to take place to avoid……you know how it goes.
5. Your Age and Body Texture play a huge role. What flies in other nations of the World might not be condoned in London. If it does not fit, you need to hop the next plane to get your job done (if you so desperately need it).
6. Members of the Royal Family do not have blepharoplasty. The beauty of London is that you have it all wrong if they are your ideal Celebrities. No Pun Intended.